Friday, April 19, 2019

Slice of life 5

The first day of IAR testing
The questions weren’t very hard especially because it was the reading test and I love reading so I understand a lot of what they were asking of me. At the beginning Ms. Umana told us everything we needed to do to get into the test like giving us our testing ticket that has our usernames and passwords, or giving us our scratch paper. We also get lifesavers (a mint). I already knew what to do because we take the IAR test every year so it kinda sticks in your brain. I always try my hardest in these test and hope that other people do to. These tests are really important because it determines what high school we would get into so I’m telling this to everyone you really have to try your hardest on any test and you will have a good education.  

No comments:

Post a Comment