Monday, April 15, 2019

Slice of life 2

Going to my cousins birthday party 

Today I am going to my 6 year old cousins birthday party. She wanted her party to be at Chuck E. Cheese.It was kinda boring but really nice getting to spend time with my family.She really liked it and had a lot of fun.She got to go in the ticket blaster,she got a chocolate cake,and she got pizza.She also won a gold medal with the tickets that she got.My cousins and I played a lot of games it was raining at the time so we were there for a long time.Some games that we played were flappy bird the basketball games and pretty much every game there.It is really nice to see my family smile and see how happy they are. Were could just be together and it would be super fun.It’s good that we all get along so well and I really like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment