Thursday, April 18, 2019

Slice of life 4

Drawing
I like to draw a lot and today I am drawing a bunny coming out of an egg because why not draw something Easter related since Easter is coming up.Usually I would draw flowers or unicorns but I want to try something different and I like how my bunnies come out.I am doing different kinds of bunnies even in different color like blue, gray, pink, and etc. Drawing is very calming for me especially when I get nervous so I like it a lot. What I do is do the outline and inside of the bunny and then color it in with different colors. I mainly just draw anything I see and make it my own, anything can be inspiring. I don’t think I draw good but every body else thinks that I am great at drawing but I don’t see it maybe I am a good drawe. Maybe I just have to believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment