Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Slice of life 15

Finding worms with my cousin 
Today in the afternoon I was playing with my cousin. We were just playing and randomly a worn was there on the sidewalk. We checked to see where it came from and there were a bunch of worms it was so cool. My cousin loves this kind of stuff and it sounds gross but is actually really cool. I like to hangout with my cousin she is 5 years old and she has a pretty crazy imagination just like I do so we come up with crazy things to do. I like what we do together because it ends up being very crazy that sometimes we get in trouble for it. Our idea this time was to grab them and put them in the dirt so that they survive, we didn’t think of anything that crazy but only because we had recently gotten in trouble for doing something that wasn’t very bad I guess.So we did it and that was our little journey for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment