Monday, April 15, 2019

Slice of life 3

  Going to my Grandma’s house            
I love going to my grandma’s house because I get to see my grandma and grandpa.I love spending time with them.Somtimes my grandma teaches me how to do my hair in different ways.Today I showed my grandma some of the drawings that I’ve done and then we drew together.We then ate and watched tv.We watched a show call “Lady La Venedora De Rosas”which is about the life of a young girl named Lady and how she survived on the streets,it shows when she is older too and how she has to deal with going back home from an orphanage to see her dad that has never been there for her and treated her badly.My family really likes to watch that show because it is very interesting.I love to go to my grandma’s house and love that I go every Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment