Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Slice of life 18

Cutting pictures for my Ant
Today I didn’t go to school because I wasn’t feeling well, but luckily for me my brother is on spring break so he was at home with me. So to pass the time my mom printed and laminated pictures that my Ant sent her and I asked if I could cut them (as always). I really like to cut thing and I have cut a lot of pictures. I cut a lot of pictures because my cousin and I put pictures of our family on the walls to our rooms. It looks really nice so we just keep adding pictures as the years go on. So this is how we get them. First, we send  them to my mom through our phones. Then, my mom prints and laminates them. Lastly, we put tape on the back and tape them to the wall of our room. I think other people should do that and make it their own, I bet it would look very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment