Thursday, November 1, 2018

What I did for Halloween 🎃🎃🎃

What I did for Halloween was I went trick-or-treating with my family and it was lots of fun.I saw my little cousins in all there costumes and took pictures.We always go by my old house because my grandma still lives there.My whole family meets up there.Once we are all there we all go trick-or-treating together.My uncle always makes his own costumes.This year he made the characters from “Coco”.It was fun watching the reaction of the people when they would see him.Everybody wanted to stop and take pictures with him.As I was walking around I saw lots of people with cool costumes.we got lots of candy, especially my older brother because he and his friends went trick-or-treating around our new house and got big candy bar and book bags full of candy.We have more than enough candy for the whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment