Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Quarter One Reflection

I think I did really good with my quarter one things.I mainly got 3’s and 4’s and I’m actually really proud of myself.I would say that mostly a lot of things in quarter one were really easy, but not all was easy.I say that I did really good because Ms.Haury taught me well.So I want to say “thank you” to her because she taught me so much in one quarter.I actually really like learning everything that we learned.It was very interesting and fun.Quarter One was great.I think that my grades were really good with 3’s and 4’s mostly 4’s but i’d be fine with either one.These are some things that were easy,the middle school difference between the movie and the book,the I am poem,the personal narrative,and the Dear Future Self (and other things). I just want to say that I think that I did good  during quarter one.And it is nice,fun,and amazing to be in ELA class.ELA CLASS IS SOOOOOOO AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment