Friday, November 23, 2018

My plans during thanksgiving break

I’m not really going to do much just be home watching videos or movies with my cousins.Or we would go out somewhere.We went to see The Grinch and it was really good.On thanksgiving my whole family meets up at my grandmas house and we each bring something to eat.We all sit at the table and talk and play games and watch tv. I like it because it’s a time where we are all together. But this year my family went to Texas to spend thanksgiving with my ant,but we didn’t my uncle’s family didn’t either so we made food and we played games with his family and his daughter’s slept over and we stayed up all night.It was really fun and we had chips and soda and watched movies all night.Even though my whole family wasn’t there I still had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment