Friday, November 9, 2018

Feild Trip’s are Fun!!!!

On Tuesday I went to a place named Feed My Starving Children and it was really fun.I went there in 5th grade and really liked it so I wanted to go again.In Feed My Starving Children you pack bags that have soy,rice,veggies,and vitamins.They put them in boxes and send all over the world to children that don’t really eat or they can’t walk or talk because they don’t eat.I like it because it’s naturally fun but thing that makes it more fun is that you know that you are helping kids all around the world.I recommend this to everyone I think lots of kids at HMS would really like it.I know one thing that no one would like though, and that is that you have to wear hairnets.Wearing hairnets isn’t that bad though.When your done packing the food you can pray if you want to.Lastly you watch a video on a child that they have helped and then you get a sample on the food that you make.I really like Feed My Starving Children and think that you should try it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment