Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Deciding my Chicago History project

I was either going to do the Great Chicago Fire or H.H. Holmes.I decided to do H.H. Holmes because we’ve learned a lot about the Great Chicago Fire and it is a very easy thing to write about.Another reason I didn’t do the Great Chicago Fire was because in 5th grade I did a presentation on it,so I want to try something new.So I chose H.H. Holmes.The articles I have read about H.H. Holmes he seems like a little interesting.I know some information on H.H. Holmes.He has killed between 20 to 200 people.He was sometimes known as the Beast of Chicago because he killed a lot of people.He had a place called the murder castle and he killed his victims there.Those are some facts about him and what he did.He also had e siblings.His siblings names were Ellen Holmes,Henry Holmes,and Arthur Holmes.There is a lot of interesting facts about him.H.H. Holmes is very interesting and that is why I chose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment