Thursday, January 10, 2019

My one word for 2019

My one word is relax. I get worried alot like about school,being on time for school,homework getting things done on time.I just like to have everything done on time and sometimes perfectly,then I get relaxed.Other things I do to get relaxed are playing with slime,play doh,squishing my squishy.I also like to read,draw,listen to music,watch series,and watch asmr’s.When I am relaxed I feel calm and good.I feel like I am going to use it alot because I get worried alot.I like to be relaxed because I think better.It’s better for me to be relaxed because I don’t like when I get nervous or get scared or cry.Being relaxed is like one of the best things in the world because then your not worrying about anything.I think that with the word relax in my mind I will do better in being relaxed when I’m worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment